If you are advising a client who is considering a planned gift or bequest to Greater Cincinnati Foundation, we welcome the opportunity to work with you. Please use the below resources and tools and feel free to contact us any time for further information or assistance on a confidential basis.
Here is some basic information about our organization:
All charitable gifts should be directed to “Greater Cincinnati Foundation, 720 E. Pete Rose Way, Suite 120, Cincinnati OH 45202, a Cincinnati 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, charitable organization, or its successor, Federal Tax Identification Number: 31-0669700.”
Tax I.D. Number
Greater Cincinnati Foundation's Tax ID number is 31-0669700.
Greater Cincinnati Foundation tries to make arranging a gift for the organization’s benefit as easy as possible, and we strive to honor the intentions of all our donors. Accordingly, the following will prove helpful:
- Click here for suggested bequest wording.
- Click here for securities transfer instructions.
- Click here for a copy of our fund agreement.
If one of your clients arranges an estate gift for the benefit of GCF, we would very much appreciate knowing about the gift, both so we can express our sincere gratitude and – as noted above – so we can make sure we will be able to fulfill the donor’s wishes.
Of course, we respect the fact that in some cases donors prefer to remain anonymous. If you are willing to serve as an intermediary, your client can share information about his or her plans without divulging his or her identity.
- Click here to learn more about Foundation Society.
- Click here for a confidential form that can be used to notify Greater Cincinnati Foundation that an estate gift has been arranged for the foundation's benefit.
Finally, we want to be of assistance to you in any way we can, whether you are simply looking for general information about charitable giving, considering particular options on behalf of a particular client, or needing our cooperation in the administration of a bequest or other type of planned gift.
- Contact us to discuss a potential – or hypothetical – gift situation or to request a gift illustration.
- Give our online calculator a try.
Thank you for the work you do on behalf of your clients for our community!